St Peter’s offers 41 one – bedroom flats on our main Saltley site, housed within the beautiful surroundings of the former St Peter’s College for people 50+.
Each flat is self-contained and tenants have access to a range of communal facilities on site.
Each flat has:
- Its own lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- A 24-hour emergency link to a trained operator who can call for whatever help is needed
- A door entry intercom
Our communal facilities include:
- Common room
- Free laundry room
- Guest room (for a small fee)
- Communal parking
- Robust security including CCTV & a key fob system
- A lift for access to the 1st and 2nd floors
We offer a housing support service to all tenants requiring support with any housing related queries or issues.
St Peter’s (Saltley) is a small housing association and our waiting list is open when the waiting list falls to a minimum of ten applications
Any lists that are open will be advertised here so please keep checking this page for updates.
The waiting list for the 50+ accommodation is currently closed and we are not accepting any new applications at present. When the waiting list is open again, please follow the link below to download an application form from this page.
We always recommend that potential applicants pay us a visit to see our facilities and learn more about the services and support we offer.
- Click to download our Application for Housing form
- Click to download Right to Rent – document checklist
If you encounter any problems with the housing form please contact the Housing Office on 0121 327 7265 or firstname.lastname@example.org