St Peter’s (Saltley) Housing Association is committed to involving tenants in the services it offers. We aim to provide an opportunity for every tenant to be able to get involved with St Peter’s (Saltley) HA at a level that suits them. In order to achieve this, we have adopted a Tenant Involvement Policy.
The key elements are:
- Influencing service standards
- Improving the quality of life for people living in our neighbourhoods
Reasons to get involved:
- No involvement of tenants leads to decisions being made for you, not with you
- Have a say in what goes on and continue to make where you live a better place
- Your voice will be heard
- You will make a difference
- You can choose when and how you get involved.
The smallest contribution can sometimes have the biggest influence.
There are various ways tenants can be involved in the service. From completing consultation surveys, reading newsletters, becoming a scrutiny panel member or joining the Board.
What to do next….
Whether you just want a quick chat to look at ways of making your neighbourhood a better place or whether you want to help to get involved in our Scrutiny Panel, please get in touch with a member of staff by calling 0121 327 7265, download or read the attached Tenant Involvement Policy; Scrutiny Panel Code of Conduct; Scrutiny Panel Terms of Reference.