We have 44 one bedroom self contained flats located within a main building available on our Saltley site for people 50+. The accommodation provides the benefits of communal facilities and a 24 hour emergency support facility.
Each flat is:
- Self contained with own lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom
- Fitted with a 24 hour emergency link to a trained operator who can call for whatever help is needed
- Fitted with a door entry intercom
Communal facilities include:
- Common room
- Free laundry room
- Guest room (for a small fee)
- Communal parking
- Robust security including CCTV & a key fob system.
A housing support service is available to all tenants requiring support with any housing related queries or issues.
The waiting list for the 50+ accommodation is currently closed, however, an application pack can be downloaded on this page and returned to St Peter’s when the list is open again. We recommend potential applicants visit to look around and/or ask questions.
If you encounter any problems with the housing form please contact the Housing Office on 0121 327 7265 or firstname.lastname@example.org